Should celebrities who break the law face stricter penalties?
It is reasonable that people who break the law must be punished. However, there is a argument that celebrities who break the law should get punished harder. I think that celebrities who break the law should face stricter penalties. Some people can think that it is not fair to give heavy penalties just because they are celebrities. However, I think that becoming a celebrity gives famous to her or him and they can get many things like a lot of money and honor through it, so it is no wonder to they assume the responsibility about their faults. There is a reason why I think so. The celebrity is not just alone and influences many people not only adults but also children. The young children, sometimes, think to their favorite entertainer as idol so they usually copy them. Therefore, if the celebrity breaks the law, almost of the fans defend her or him, as a result, they think so little of the fault. There is a proper example of it. According to the article, G-dragon, who is a famous singer in Korea, get suspected of taking a drug. Actually, a small amount of it was founded and he said that he smoke it that a person who do not know gave because he thought that it is just a cigarette. As a result he receive a suspended indictment and take a time for self-reflection. There were people who just defend him and I think that it is very dangerous situation because they can think that smoking drug is not a deadly sin through defending. Therefore, celebrities should act and speak responsibly because they effect to people greatly.

<References>
최, 두. (2014, June 30). 걸그룹 멤버 박모씨, 마약 밀수 혐의...지드래곤·주지훈 등 대마초 , 마약 물의 ★는? Retrieved December 9, 2015, from http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=13305
L
aw picture. (2013, April 30). Retrieved December 9, 2015, from http://schrodinger.tistory.com/category/법
Hi Hisun!!!!
답글삭제I also think that celebrities who the law should face stricter penalties because they influence in society. However, your writing is too simple. I want a not simple posting because I want to know more your opinion!
Have a nice day~
Yu yeong
Dear. Hee seon.
답글삭제Hello Hee seon. I totally agree with your think. There are many celebrities who break the law. Most of them were punished, but they just came out later with no guilty conscience. I feel anger, because young children can follow their behavior. I think it is okay to punish celebrities who break the law more strict. They have burden because of their popularity. I have great expectations about your 2nd draft paragraph. Nice subject and Great Job!!!
Thanks :)
SY
Dear Hee-Seon,
답글삭제Good Morning. Thank you for bringing this issue to me to think about. I think it is something to do with IU issue? I am not sure but that is what came up to me with your post. Anyway, I think considering the fact that the behaviours of celebrities affect young people and especially shaping their identities, it is right to think that celebrities or public figures have more responsibilities on them. However I don't think it is fair to impose them stricter penalties for what they have done. They might get the punishment from their wrongdoing whatever it is by losing their credibility, reputation, etc, etc which they have built on over a period of time. That would be what they get for their costs and I think that is fairer. Anyway, thank you for the interesting subject!
Have a good day,
Sinae
Hi HeeSeon,
답글삭제I agree with your point that celebrities must not be excused from the prohibition of law. It is true that children are growing up by looking at them. If they get excused, children might misunderstand about the laws. I hope this problem will be solved as soon as possible. I guess if you have added some of the examples about those cases, your paragraph will look more interesting. :)
Have a great day,
HoJung
Hi Heeseon,
답글삭제I read your post interestingly. I really agree with your opinion that celebrities who break the law should face stricter penalties. Because behavior of celebrities has considerable influence on society, I think celebrities have to be careful. If you add some examples, your post is more persuasive.
Thanks,
Dongsik Kim
I agree with you. Celebrities should act very carefully. Because people always look their acttihg and copy it.
답글삭제Thank you for your post. Bye
Hi Hisun.
답글삭제I'm glad to read your post. I really like your topic. It is very interesting and recently we can see many
celebrities did illegal things such as drug, tax evasion. They should get stricter penalties so people
think they shouldn't do that. I think you need more details to support your idea and you didn’t write
conclude sentence. If you check these things, it would be a perfect writing. Have a nice day.
Bora Seo.
Is this researched based
답글삭제Is this researched based
답글삭제