Production and Ownership of Knowledge
Before the class, I have not think about the ownershiop of knowledge and finding knowledge by reading and searching the blog or newspaper is very common to me. However, after the class, I think we should respect the ownership of knowledge because much of time and efforts are needed to write about my thoughts and provide information. Therefore, I think that we should accept the ownership of knowledge and we always thankful to people who provide knowledge
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Dear Hisun!
답글삭제I have a same thought with you. I usually didn't write citations. In those days, I didn't know how important citations are. If someone steal my writing without my permission, I will be very angry and will not want to post again. I think that citations are protecting right of writers. So, I wil write citations from now on.
Have a nice day~
Yuyeong
Hi HeeSeon,
답글삭제Similar to you, I was not used to searching for information on the internet or books before writing my paragraph before. After I got to know the importance of giving credit to the knowledge owner, I have tried to give a very detailed citations. I agree with you that we should respect the ownership of knowledge. I would be very angry if someone tried to copy my knowledge without letting me know about it.
Thank you.
JeongHyun PARK
Dear Hisun,
답글삭제I am impressed by this sentence. The sentence is ‘I think we should respect the ownership of knowledge because much of time and efforts are needed to write about my thoughts and provide information.’ I also feel about it. However, you should revise the first sentence because there are an error in grammar and a misprint. Also, you’d better put a period in the last sentence.
Best regards,
Jiyeon
Hello,
답글삭제I also though we should appreciate works of other people! But how about writing some things about how it influenced your view of knowledge production?
Hello Hi-Sun,
답글삭제I absolutely agree with you! (: Through Professor Gary’s class, I became very aware of writing simply, concisely, and specifically. It was very nice to read your thoughts about it. If there is a suggestion that can perfect your paragraph, I would like you to compare your writing to mine, which I revised for you. “Before Professor Gary’s class, I actually had not thought of the ownership of knowledge. Because I have very easy access to other people’s information through their blogs and newspapers, I considered using the source and data was normal way. However, after the class, I realized that we should respect the ownership of knowledge, because much time and efforts must have been needed for writings, and we cannot disregard the value of information. Therefore, I think that we should accept the ownership of knowledge and we should always be thankful to those share their knowledge.” I hope my thoughts about your writing could help you! I hope to see your writing again. (:
Best wishes,
So Young Yoon