2015년 10월 31일 토요일

Blog Post#4

1) What has the comments others have posted on my blog taught me about my own writing?

There are two things that I learned by the comments. First is grammer. Actually, in the first homework, I was confused whether I put 'ing' on the verb. As expected, I received comments about that part so I can know the correct grammer. Second is importance of visual. I only concerned about writing so I forgot that visual point is also crucial part. I can realize that visual elements like picuters can help the writer's understanding. However, I cannot reflect this point in my midterm writing so I left with regret. In the future, I will try to reflect these points to my writing to write better.

2) What have the comments I have posted on other blogs taught me about writing

I often comments about details. I really intersted to read other blogs but I usually thought that it is better when it has more details. Therefore, I learned that more details lead to more interests from the reader and can help the understanding.

댓글 5개:

  1. Hello Hee-Seon,

    I read your paragraph with interest. Through other people's paragraph, I also learn that detailed information lead to more interests from the reader. In addition, I think that the comments you have posted on other blogs remind the rubric of the assignments to you. After you finish this class, you will improve your writing skills.

    Have a nice day,
    Jeongseob

    답글삭제
  2. Dear Hisun
    Hi Hisun~
    After I read your post, I agree it so much. Writing comments provides chances to study grammar rules for me. I thought that I study grammar rules when I write comments than when I read comments. The reason is I look closely at grammar rules for searching wrong things of other's posts. However, like your post, I agree that other's comments give chances to understand wrong parts about my writhing. Then.....Can you visit my blog and write comments next time? I'm looking forward to it !
    Have a good day~~
    From Yuyeong

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Heeseon,
    I fully understand with your blog post. Especially, your first point about the grammar mistakes we often do. It is easy to point out what people are wrong, but it’s hard to know what I am wrong. By comments, you and I also learned to be criticized as I am reading other person’s blog post. In that way, we could not miss your mistakes.
    I am quit confused with your second part. I can’t get what you meant for ‘details.’ However, details make the writing more interesting and I personally more willing to read that writing.
    Thank you for letting your thoughts to all of us,
    Jihye Lee

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Heeseon,

    I agree with your overall ideas that writing more details makes reader more enjoy our writing, and comments of others make our writing be perfect in grammar. However, I still saw your mistakes. First, before 'so', you should write comma. When I correct it, a sentence, 'I only concerned about writing, so I forgot that visual point is also crucial part.' is right. Second, I want to suggest about tense agreement. For example, in a sentence, 'I cannot reflect this point in my midterm writing, so I left with regret.' You should write 'could not' instead of cannot to make tense agreement with next sentence.

    Best wishes,
    Hye- young

    답글삭제
  5. Dear HeeSoen,

    I think your paragraph is very concise and specific. I agree with your opinion. Among them, I empathize with visual elements. I think visual elements is helpful to understand paragraph. Actually, I could not got the points that I want on visual elements. I will keep working hard to improve my paragraph. I hope you too. Good luck

    Thanks,
    Eunju


    답글삭제