Ideal Place To Concentrate
There are three conditions for me to concentrate in place. The first is quiet. When my surroundings are noisy, I can not concentrate because my nerves are going to noise. So studying with listening to msic is a factor for me to keep concentrating. The second is bright and wider. Although reading room is quiet place, I feel a heaviness beacause it is too narrow and dark. Finally, not many people. The library is the best place to concentrate because it is bright, spacious and quiet. However, the test period, it is difficult to concentrate in a library because too many people are studying in the same place. And it feels frustration to me. Because I do not like crowded areas. So quiet and secluded library is a good place for me to concentrate. Spacious and open grassland seems to be a good place, too.
Dear Hee Seon,
답글삭제I like to study in library and to listen music when I study something too!
Sometimes I feel that I go unheard music while I concentrate to study. I like this feeling.
I think you want to write 'music', but you write 'msic'. Change the world, 'msic'
Have a nice day,
Eom Hong Sik
Hello Hee Seon,
답글삭제I also like to study in library. You like to study with listening music. Because it keeps concentrating. But I'm opposite to you. If I study with listening music, I don't concentrate on study. So, it is the most impressive story. Your story is interesing to me.
Best wishes,
Hyeji
Hi Hee-Seon,
답글삭제I agree with your opinion. I also go to library to concentrate. Library is the best place to concentrate. I think you have to get rid of this sentence, 'Spacious and open grassland seems to be a good place, too.' because this paragraph seems to be focused about the library. In addition, I think your paragraph needs to add image. If you fix that, your paragraph seems to be more perfect.
Best wishes,
Jeongseob
Hi Eunju,
답글삭제I read your paragraph and it was interesting. I also uses library while weekends because it's quiet and there only exist few people. Incidentally, how about describe about that calm library with photo? Choose a picture and describe it with source.(quiet, wider, spacious, etc.) it would be better for your descriptive paragraph.
Thanks,
Jeonggeun
Hi hee-Seon
답글삭제When I was in high school, I almost always go to library to study. Like your paragraph, library is so quite and best place of concentrate, however I don't think that it's not your ideal place to concentrate. It's like explaining paragraph of library. I recommend to write your idea about ideal place for concentrating.
Have a nice day.
Jung Gwang Jun.
Hello Hee Seon Woo.
답글삭제Hi, I agree with your posting. The test period, I never go library, because there is so noisy. Your writing is good. However I feel that it is explanation, not description. In our ew class, we learn how to describe place like top to bottom, left to right, etc…. Usually, It said that describe visible thing like big window, curved desk. However your ideal place has quite, bright, and not many people. I think that you have to describe more visible thing.
Have a nice day,
Tae Hyeong