2015년 9월 12일 토요일
How does where I have lived influence how I live?
I was born in Seoul and have lived in Seoul for 21 years. Jeongneung-dong, Seongbuk-gu, is exactly where I lived. There is a Book-Han mountain in a short distance from home. So, when I was young, our family often went hiking on weekends. But now I am in part time job and my brother has to study for the national scholastic aptitude test so we can't go. Anyway, mountain can become more friendly place to me beacause I have lived closer to the mountain. And there is walking course and valley just in front of my house. So I often exercising, walking or sitting there, and talking with my friend. And I really love it. Living near mountain makes me like walking and think mountain more friendly.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
Dear HeeSeon.
답글삭제I lived in mountain. I'm glad to meet mountain people. Anyway It is good to live with forest and nature. I know it. It make me fresh always. All people lived in mountain has good kind of mind. That reason is exercising with good friend as your paragraph
Thank you, Have a good day
Jung Gwang Jun
Hi HeeSeon.
답글삭제You did very good job on this writing. I'm so impressed with your writing skill. You did great capitalization and you used commas very correctly. However You got a mistake on a sentence. In 6th line, it should be '' So I often exercise, walk and take a seat for a while talking with my friend." Except this sentence you did perfect job. I don't like mountain that much but you should bring me there sometimes so I can get close to it. It is good to see your story and have a nice day.
Bora Seo.
Sure!! Let's go together. You should promise it. I'll take you to Book-Han mountain and we'll hike together^^
삭제Hi HeeSeon.
답글삭제Just like you, I live in a nearby mountain. When I was a child, I went the mountain often. Recently, however, I didn't go to mountain because I was busy. I hope to go to mountain and do exercise.
Best wishes,
Jaemin
Dear Hee Sun,
답글삭제After I read your post, I found it very interesting because you are exactly opposite of me. My father goes hiking every Saturday and he always asks me to go with him. Unfortunately, I really hate hiking so I always reject his proposal. I'm not fond of nature and it's probably because I've lived my life only in the city. It seems like you are an active, energetic person. Just to let you know, I am very lazy. I told you we are different. :p
Have a nice day,
Jee Hye